Cloudo Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

JS1K attempt

Dear reader,
Recently a Javascript contest was held at http://js1k.com/home. Developers could submit any code demonstrating effectful javascript programming, with the limitation that the code needed to be less than 1Kb (1024 b).

I found out about this contest a month ago and wanted to submit something but didn't know what until recently. Finally I came up with what I wanted to do...though, after many hours of minification of code, I haven't been able to minify the code down to 1Kb. So I can't submit the code to the contest but I really like what I've created so I wanted to demonstrate it here:

www.cloudo.com/tmp/js1k.htm

Note that you need to use a skillful browser that supports Canvas-element; Firefox, Chrome or Safari.

Sincerely,
Hakan Bilgin
Chief System Architect, Cloudo

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i would like to know how to leave feedback.

perhaps a feedback button in the start menu could be added?

it would be a LOT easier to send feedback and please please fix the mail application.